[PD] Ubumenu?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Dec 18 22:55:10 CET 2010

On Dec 18, 2010, at 1:45 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:

> On Sat, 2010-12-18 at 11:47 -0800, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> If you want a popup menu, you probably want [popup].
>>
>> .hc
>
> Except with the omission of the flatspace from the latest svn, you
> can't
> (instead the popup invoked is an abstraction from iemlib which BTW is
> missing pop and thus does not work in and of itself).
>
> That said popup is very buggy to begin with (e.g. you cannot move it
> once it is created, its preferred color does not appear until it has
> had
> at least one mouseover followed by a mouse-off, etc.), hence I would
> hardly recommend it.

I really should finish the tkwidgets library... that said, trunk is
not necessarily representative of what the release looks like.  If
anyone wants to take on the maintenance of flatspace, then it could be
in the next release.  I prefer to focus my efforts on a better widget
library.

scarcity."        -John Gilmore