[PD] [PD-announce] Piksel video report: Sonification of IT censorship technologies

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Dec 20 15:33:35 CET 2010

Yes, although atm the score would keep the same time structure, notes
would be and sound different.

Should publish the patch when I'll have some time to fix few things.

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net