[PD] pdmtl?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Dec 20 19:07:55 CET 2010

On Mon, 20 Dec 2010, Jamie Bullock wrote:

> It says on the wiki pdmtl is in extended, but AFAICT it isn't, certainly the 'Usage' instructions don't work:
> 	http://puredata.info/Members/mtl/
> So what needs updating, pd-extended or the wiki page?

And what's with the "See also" side bar, that writes very misleading
things ? First, it writes "mtl" in the title of a lot of items (if you go
to another item, it will print the name of that item instead). And then
most items in the list don't seem to have much to do with mtl (I clicked a
few and couldn't see any relationship).