[PD] Piksel video report: Sonification of, IT censorship technologies

Collin Oldham coldham at mac.com
Tue Dec 21 04:20:32 CET 2010

This is an amazing observation, and it is evidence that it might not be
a good idea to spend too much energy trying to suppress a creative
impulse. Not that suppression was Mattieu's intention, this little gem
may owe it's existence to his criticism! I just hope artists will have
the courage to follow through with their impulses, even though they may
face some unsympathetic criticism.

Just don't not do it,

Collin