[PD] Piksel video report: Sonification of, IT censorship

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Dec 21 11:01:26 CET 2010

@Andras: yours is an accurate observation, thanks for your comments.
That principle seems to heavily underpin all on-line censorship systems as
it's fostered by the character of virtuality of Internet networks.

It also seems to be a dangerously recursive process, as showed by the
"Transparency Report" by Google which is itself censored (ex, they can not
show China statistics):
http://www.google.com/transparencyreport/governmentrequests/

@Collin: I hope the same. In any case I very much appreciate the fact that a
simple work like this can stimulate discussion.
Matju observations are moving the conversation onto other interesting
insights.

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net