[PD] timing

jurgen noise.now at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 18:25:53 CET 2010

Just one thought about the "in between samples" thing.

In recent times there has been some discussions about inter-sample peaks. For more discussion there is an article about it with a free software download on the SSL site:

http://www.solid-state-logic.com/music/x-ism/

But I don't know if the author of the original post was talking about that.

Best
Jurgen