[PD] pd mini-conference in Dublin

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Wed Dec 22 22:05:09 CET 2010

Great initiative. Can you send more details, such as author guidelines,
template for writing, max page numbers and the usual mumbo/jumbo?

I'll spread the word on the web.

best regards,
pedro

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 1:39 PM, richard duckworth
<richduckworth at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
> The Department of Music is pleased to announce a Pure Data mini-Conference
> taking place 4-5 March 2011 in House 5, Trinity College Dublin. It will
> feature lectures, papers, workshops and an evening of pure data music
> performed live.
> Please submit abstracts/proposals by email to Richard.Duckworth at tcd.ie.
> Deadline is January 25th, 2011 - with notification a week later.
>
> Information and schedule of events will be posted on this blog:
> http://bluespetroleum.blogspot.com
>
> Rich Duckworth
> Lecturer in Music Technology
> Department of Music
> House 5
> Trinity College
> Dublin 2
> Ireland
>
> Tel 353 1 896 1500
>
> It's the most devastating moment in a young mans life, when he quite
> reasonably says to himself, "I shall never play The Dane!"

Pedro Lopes (MSc)
contact: pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
website: http://web.ist.utl.pt/Pedro.Lopes