[PD] drag and drop files in pd ?

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed Dec 22 23:44:55 CET 2010

Hello,

 I've just tested the 2.2 dll release of tkdnd, it seems the method has changed,
and figured it out by reading this doc:

http://www.ellogon.org/petasis/tcltk-projects-mainmenu-38/tkdnd-mainmenu-39/tkdnd-man-page-mainmenu-44

we need to use capitals for bindings so, this line:

    catch {
        dnd bindtarget $name.c text/uri-list <Drop> \
            "pdtk_canvas_makeobjs $name %D %x %y"
    }

now should look like this:

    catch {
        dnd bindtarget $name.c text/uri-list <Drop> \
            "pdtk_canvas_makeobjs $name %D %X %Y"
    }

This is quite a weird change, but now it's working like this...

It would be great if pdtk_canvas_makeobjs would be able to put an abstraction from folders that haven't been declared in pdsettings,
but is it possible?

--
Patrice Colet