[PD] drag and drop files in pd ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Dec 23 01:01:07 CET 2010

pdtk_canvas_makeobjs could put the full path to any abstraction and it
would work.  I was thinking of something more elaborate: have the GUI
parse the abstraction that is dropped onto the patch, then paste it in
where the abstraction was dropped on the patch.  I haven't gotten TkDND
working, so I haven't tried anything yet.  I'd love to see what you can
get working with it, I think TkDND could provide some really nice
functionality.

.hc