[PD] installing pdgst

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 01:45:08 CET 2010

I don't get anything like that and I cannot create [pdgst] or any of the
pdgst objects. It could have to do with gstreamer, but before I get to that
is there anything I need to do to install pdgst besides run the make file
(as detailed in the previous link) and move the pdgst folder to
~/pd-externals ?

-Ben