[PD] installing pdgst

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 02:32:33 CET 2010

I'm sorry for being daft but there are no "src" folders in my pd or gem
folders. I installed pd-extended with synaptic package manager. For the
Makefile I used /usr/include and /usr/include/Base because the files in
these locations matched some of the files in the mac os folders listed in
the previous thread.

Where are these src folders?

Ben Baker-Smith
--