[PD] installing pdgst

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 05:19:54 CET 2010

Alright, I got pdgst running on Ubuntu 10.04 with pd-extended installed from
synaptic using the following command:

make PD_SRC=/usr/include GEM_SRC=/usr/include/Base EXT=pd_darwin
EXT=pd_darwin SYSTEMCFLAGS="-fPIC"

Then I had to add a bunch of the pdgst folders to my paths.

This thread got me streaming:
http://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@iem.at/msg38543.html

Thanks again!

-Ben