[PD] timing

Mike Moser-Booth mmoserbooth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 22:04:00 CET 2010

On 12/23/10 8:51 AM, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-12-23 at 08:10 -0500, Mike Moser-Booth wrote:
>> [bang~], [edge~], and [threshold~] I've noticed for sure are like this.
>> I don't know about [vline~] since I use it to avoid having to change the
>> block size. :-)
> I happily repeat myself:
> There is no need to adjust the block size when using [vline~].
Yeah, that's what I was trying to say.
> As Dietrich already pointed out, for some reason it stops working as
> expected when using a blocksize<  64. I don't why this is and I suspect
> it to be a bug.
I don't know, either. I initially just suspected it was because [vline~]
still starts outputting its vector at 64 sample boundaries. The attached
patch seems to indicate it's a little weirder than that.

I don't understand Pd's code enough to say if it's just reiterating or
illustrating Mathieu's point.

.mmb