[PD] a bit OT : beginner's question about mixing

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sun Dec 26 15:48:10 CET 2010

The Buchla analog synthesizers contained filters to separate odd and
even harmonics. They were primarily used in the synthesis of different
types of instrument timbres rather than filtering acoustic instruments,
but perhaps it's worth trying on your own in Pd.

http://www.buchla.com/historical/b200/images/296-large.jpeg

Best,
Derek

--