[PD] CUBEmixer issues (IEM site unresponsive)

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 02:26:13 CET 2010

hi,

Is this at all the right place to be posting issues with CUBEmixer? There
doesn't seem to be a dedicated support avenue at sourceforge, and I can't
check the iem.at site as it's been unresponsive (timeouts) for a few days
now from both where I am in Korea and from the US via an SSH tunnel.

After apparently successfully building CUBEmixer (the gui comes up and finds
the dsp engine), I've run into problems running the configurator. Running
configurator.sh in /bin always fails with an unexpected ")" in functions.sh,
which seems to be some sort of version check for pd. Running the confugrator
directly from /tools will get it to load, but it then fails upon trying save
settings as it ends up using convoluted paths (it seems as though its
appending the path of the relevant files twice to make a non-existent path).

Does anyone have any familiarity with CUBE mixer that they might have a clue
what's going on here?

thanks

Michael