[PD] pd openembedded beagleboard-demo-image

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 02:01:42 CET 2010

Greate to hear that vanilla compiles ok and starts up!!

what version of GCC did you use?
how floating point is handled ?

have you tried using USB audion instead?

I just had been looking at the Pandora Board,
which uses 2-core Cortex-A9 with FPU,
thing to get it soonish to run my pd
WSN project (http://wmi.new-synth.info).