[PD] pidip error color mode

Bastiaan van den Berg buzz at spacedout.nl
Wed Dec 29 14:27:02 CET 2010

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 14:11, Jose Luis Santorcuato <
santorcuato76 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all, I am working with the library PiDiP, I have previously worked
> with osx and linux ubuntu, had worked with the netbook acer and had no
> problems, but now I get the following error when trying to open the
> video window (i want to show a live video from webcam, easy in olds
> projects):
>
> pdp_v4l2: unsupported color model: 1497715271
>
> also pdp_v4l2: unsupported color model: 1195724874

You could try starting pd like this :

LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libv4l/v4l2convert.so pd

This will put the convert library of libv4l between pd and v4l, and it will
convert colormodels (and mjpeg for example) into a format that should be
supported.

Let me know if it works :)

--
Regards,