[PD] [PD-dev] PD L2Ork 20101229 snapshot now available

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Dec 30 03:00:50 CET 2010

If you are trying to run the app without installing, then copy pd.tk from pd/src/ dir into pd/bin/ dir. I forgot to add this as it is actually not a part of the actual install. I will reupload another version that includes this but please understand this is not the "default" way of things. You will likely have a much better experience with doing actually make install and now that pd-l2ork exists in a separate path from the pd-vanilla and extended, it should happily coexist next to them.

HTH,

Best wishes,

Ico