[PD] pidip error color mode

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 03:02:12 CET 2010

Hi, thanks, I solved the web camera connection, but has a considerable
latency, the features are: ubuntu lucid 10.04, pentium 4 at 2.66 and 2
gb ram, NVIDIA GeForce 6200, goes slow, very slow, the system takes 5
minutes to start, and the latency of the camera is obvious, what
camera you recommend?, the previous problem was that the camera was
not supported. I can speed up the fps? ...
Regards

José

--
http://arselectronicachile.blogspot.com