[PD] : pd + sc with jackd

miquel parera computer.music.neix at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 21:10:52 CET 2010

thanks pedro for the explanation:

I agree it's a hardware problem, to find the exact configuration. mail lists
are a great way to see the problem from another perspective, for example, I
never thought to increase the rate to 48000, if a smaller number gave
problems

a good solution to the difference between computers could be used in all the
same audio card, but I think it is a utopia. Does anyone have experience in
this regard?

my solution is: with sudo without rt patch

1. jackd -R -P14 -dalsa -dhw:0 -r48000 -p2048 -n4 -P
2. emacs -sclang
3. pdextended -jack -channels 2 -r 48000

--
Creative Commons & Open Source experimental electronic & computer sounds.

http://musicnumbers.wordpress.com/