[PD] question about pd tutorial

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 23:28:06 CET 2010

hey Aaron
This should change the audible volume of the mic input, and not the visual meter.
A couple of simple questions,
Did you just copy this down directly or recreate it yourself? Have you tried moving the slider to the bottom then checking if you can hear any of the mic in your headphones?
If you made it yourself, check that you're not missing something from the tutorial diagram.
Andrew