[PD] Pd-X update confusion

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Mon Jan 3 03:57:25 CET 2011

regarding issue#1: One thing I did not get, you alsa is not working with pd
and baudline or overall?

best regards,
pedro
p.s: I'm using 10.10 as well (although I never upgrade, but typically
install new version on top) and alsa is working with pd fine. Please check
if alsa is really working ok, alsaconf, alsamixer and all those typical alsa
tricks.

Pedro Lopes (MSc)
contact: pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
website: http://web.ist.utl.pt/Pedro.Lopes