[PD] Linux script to launch JACK and Pd at once

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 8 15:35:52 CET 2011

I use the script

#!/bin/bash

qjackctl -s & sleep 5 & pdextended

As I've noticed, it works either if jack is already on or not. Same goes
to other applications that need jack, like ardour.
Ah, no root access there. Wouldn't it be better to search for another of
getting permissions, instead of running programs as root?

João

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)