[PD] sigmund~ constant noise problem

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 22:17:21 CET 2011

Hi,
I always put a [env] to gate the sigmund data ouput. Whenever [env] gets
below a certains level (basically that of your noise), you use a [ > X] to
output a binary number (0 when it goes below X), which then controls a
[spigot], which blocks the data flowing from sigmund. The only tricky part
is to tune this to the right noise level.

Pierre