[PD] Building pd on Ubuntu 11.04, jack problem

ailo ailo.at at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 14:16:58 CET 2011

Trying to build pd or pd-extended on Ubuntu 11.04 (I'm just testing)

When I tried pd-extended 0.42-5, i got some 'undefined reference to..'
about jack. I have jack dev libs installed, and tried both jack1 and
jack2 libs.

Later I tried compiling pd 0.43 and pd-extended 0.43
I was able to build against jack, but when I startd pd and connected to
jack:

JACKerror: JackActivationCount::Signal value = 0 ref = 3
audio I/O stuck... closing audio

I don't really need to build pd, but if someone knows what's going on,
maybe I could give it another try.

--
ailo