[PD] pdp_vloopback ?

Daniel Roviriego danifernando at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:28:42 CET 2011

Thanks Josè,  Benjamin and Iohannesfor the quick replies!

Benjamin: thanks for the advice but I need to get the stream out from pd to
another software (sltv aka landell
http://landell.holoscopio.com/index.html.en ) *** nice app to check out!

Josè: It was right in front of my eyes! I downlaoded both pd and pd-extended
yesterday and could not find the object in the sources. I ust tried it in my
version (pd-extended ubuntu maverick) and voilá, it's. Now let ś go for the
hard work!
Thanks again

Iohannes - Definetly I 'll give  look at the gem/v4l2loopback!

By the way, has anybody had nice results
http://www.viewcast.com/products/osprey-cards/osprey-440 with a
http://www.viewcast.com/products/osprey-cards/osprey-440 ?
My plans are to build a simple four cameras switcher for live streaming
(trough sltv then)

Thanks agains!

Deedos