[PD] window-switching on OSX?

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sat Jan 15 22:39:38 CET 2011

(ok, that's a really old thread, but never the less)

Window switching or cycling is keyboard localization dependent on OS X.

if you have a US eng keyboard it is
Command-`: Activate the next open window in the frontmost application
Shift-Command-`: Activate the previous open window in the frontmost application
(source: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1343 )

however if you have a german keyboard you are right:

Am 17.04.2007 um 11:12 schrieb Tim Boykett:
> apple-> and apple-<
> greater than and less than.

in vanilla Pd windows cycling doesn't work at all.
in Pd-extended it is hardcoded to the US-eng behaviour, even if you have a different keyboard.
the key ` is the rightmost key in the top row if you have a german keyboard. that's a really uncomfortable shortcut.

m.