[PD] Musical notation object on Pd

J bz jbeezez at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 16:51:47 CET 2011

Hey Ed,

Many thanks for getting back to me about this.

The score needs to be generative but that wont stop me having a good mooch
around 'Bleep':)

Many thanks for the font and the cpu freq gov too, looks like a vital piece
of software.

Best of luck with your piece, I know the stress involved with looming
deadlines, looks like it will be good though. UoEA is a bit far for me but
if all goes well you should get in touch and we should see if we can get you
a gig up in Huddersfield where I'm currently based.  Certainly sounds like
the kinda thing we're into up here.

Cheers,

Jb