[PD] position of object with rotation

philippe boisnard philemon1 at mac.com
Mon Jan 17 15:05:26 CET 2011

Hello

I know that, and I have no orientation variable in my second object.
I' try this, and it's not good for the problem :

I explain with the 2 chains :

1rst

[gemhead]
l          ______________ [variables in real time<
l          l
[translateXYZ]
[model toto.obj]
base (we have coordXYZ) -> [________]  <- (we search the exact position of vertex with the position of toto2.obj

2nd

[gemhead]
l           ______________ [variables in real time<
l          l
[translateXYZ]
[model toto2.obj]

and I want that [toto.obj] to be in the same axe ox [toto2.obj] because it's to create sceleton for a human in 3D.
Because we have only 1 dot of fixation per .obj, it's hard for me to create this axe ?

I have tried gemlist_info and no result, because, certainly I'm not very good in geometry.

thks