[PD] position of object with rotation

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Mon Jan 17 15:40:15 CET 2011

hello philippe,
it's very hard to understand what you want, and why you have no success with gemlist_info.
if it's only because you are (in your word) "not very good in geometry", then i can't help.

about your problem, it's probably easier to use only 1 gemhead :

gemhead

translate

rotate

whatever transformation you can imagine

obect body.obj

separator

translate 0 0 size of the body

rotate 0 0 rotation of the head

translate 0 0 size of the head

object head.obj

separator

your are now back in the center of the body...

cyrille