[PD] Linux script to launch JACK and Pd at once

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 22:55:17 CET 2011

Thank you Marco, but I don't need to run many apps. What does the "exit" do
though?
 I'd be interested in a command that would turn the audio on at startup, i
don't know whether this is possible.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, how far can we go using scripts? Would it be
possible to launch Pd and write a patch from scratch directly from a script?

Thanks again for your help.

Pierre