[PD] Linux script to launch JACK and Pd at once

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Jan 18 11:21:54 CET 2011

yep Ladish does that too, never tried though.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, how far can we go using scripts? Would it be
> possible to launch Pd and write a patch from scratch directly from a
> script?

Pierre, I reckon it would be easier to do from with a Pd patch.
Usually, scripts are useful to me when I have to handle multitask sessions
or anyway do something which is a little related to Pd.
But I'm not at all script expert.