[PD] Music Made with Pd

Eduardo Patricio epatricio at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 13:50:13 CET 2011

I like it!

It's an interesting work with repetitive sounds.
Makes me wonder how much influence the patch's structure had on her musical and formal decisions.

Thanks, Pierre, for sharing this.

Eduardo

_____________________________________
Eduardo Patrício
http://www.eduardopatricio.com.br
+55 41 8434-0480

De: Pierre Massat <pimassat at gmail.com>
Para: pd-list <pd-list at iem.at>
Enviadas: Domingo, 16 de Janeiro de 2011 8:41
Assunto: [PD] Music Made with Pd

Dear list,

I wanted to let you know that a friend of mine has just published an album which was entirely recorded and mixed in Pd. She had an assignment and she needed three pieces based on vocal loops, so i wrote a custom looper for her with some basic editing and mixing capabilities and some built-in effects. The rest is just off her imagination.
I like it a lot, i think it's fresh and almost fetal, so i wanted to share this with you.

Here it is :
http://causticlemon.bandcamp.com/

Cheers!

Pierre