[PD] msd puredyne errors

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Jan 18 18:32:18 CET 2011

Hmm, strange, here it is '05_msd2Dadd.pd'. And all examples are working
fine.
Have you some message 'XXXXX couldn't create' in the pd console when you
open this example ?
Maybe a problem during creation of the structure, have a look in [pd
structure_creation] and inside [pd masses] and [pd links].
What is your configuration (pd version and OS) ?
++

Jack