[PD] pix_record problem

Michael Karr michael.karr.22 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 15:04:51 CET 2011

Hello all,

I am still teaching myself how to get good output from GEM, I am working now
with a formant vocoder which feeds values into a video composition of 5
rectangles. It renders the rectangles as I want it to, but when I export it
via pix_record, it only saves the top rectangle, and rotated 180 degrees and
in slow-motion. So strange... I have tried several objects as an in-between,
now I have pix_dump, because I thought it might have to do with the 5
different pix_crops, and needed them to go through one device to the
rectangle. So how can I get the entire window to save properly to the disk
(I have read in the forums that many people experience problems with the
color.. this is not my problem here.) I would like to avoid using screen
capture from an external. I have attached the patch as is.. there are two
bangs which need to be activated before starting the rendering.

Thanks!
Michael