[PD] Pd convention~ Application

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jan 20 18:10:09 CET 2011

Video streaming would be nice, but the hard part is the crew to run
the streaming.  The DebConf Video Team is large and very organized,
and a great model for this.  Anyone want to take this on?

.hc

On Jan 20, 2011, at 10:58 AM, Ben Baker-Smith wrote:

> I propose hosting a video stream of the convention (as much as
> possible anyway). I can provide an icecast server for the duration,
> or there's always ustream.
>
> Ben Baker-Smith
> --
> http://bitsynthesis.com

"We have nothing to fear from love and commitment." - New York Senator
Diane Savino, trying to convince the NY Senate to pass a gay marriage
bill