[PD] PD ON UBUNTU 10.04 BUG REPORT

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 18:19:07 CET 2011

THanks Markus, Yes, I have checked the conditions and I fully
understand the theme of light.
In relation to the priority of camera do it from the same patch (I
have only a webcam) conformed dimensions and metro, but nothing
happened, you could tell me how to give priority to the camera before
running pd?

Thanks again Markus

José