[PD] Picture to Audio to Array

Moritz Schell moritz.schell at uni-weimar.de
Wed Jan 26 20:32:02 CET 2011

Hello

I’m completely new to the Mailing List (and quite new to pd) and I
hope someone out there can help me…

I tried to make a patch that converts the information of the pixels
(grey value) to a frequency by going through the picture from left
bottom to right top. The resulting audiowave should be written in an
array. Everything works fine so far BUT:
Everytime I repeat the whole action (with the same picture -> same
grey values) a new wave appears in the array. This is really weird
because it is always the same sound and should be always the same wave…

Any suggestions?

Patch is attached.

Thanks

moritz