[PD] tempo midi syncing...?

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 05:51:38 CET 2011

>there seemed to be a lot timing jitter with its original [metro 150].  You could audibly tell that the time between each beat wasn't always identical (not sure why this would be?).

Hmm...I guess we'd have to see what's going on in the patch, because
there's no doubt that [metro] puts out bangs at a steady rate.  Even
at faster speeds, it's steady enough to reliably control waveform
periods as in 3.audio.examples/C04.control.to.signal.pd.

--
William Brent
www.williambrent.com

“Great minds flock together”
Conflations: conversational idiom for the 21st century

www.conflations.com