[PD] Gem [glsl_geometry]: need OpenGL-2.1

Markus Demmel az at zankapfel.org
Thu Jan 27 18:49:19 CET 2011

On 27.01.2011 17:35, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> On 2011-01-27 17:04, Markus Demmel wrote:
>> Hi Alan,
>
>> what vendor string do you have, when you type in glxinfo? (You might
>> have to install it first)
>
> you could also use [print( -> [gemwin] once the window is created

ah nice :)

@Alan:

I see a: "Extensions: GL_EXT_geometry_shader4" in my List. This is
probably what you need.

--snip--
GEM information
OpenGL info
Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Renderer: GeForce 9800 GT/PCI/SSE2
Version: 3.3.0
--snap--

And it should look like this, if you own a nvidia-GPU. Otherwise you
will have to install the proprietary drivers.

mrks