[PD] pd quine?

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Fri Jan 28 20:29:54 CET 2011

:)

A pd quine eh....

So the objects would print out their "name, position, linked components"
into the print object, thus we would get the patch into the output. The
thing with pd is that the visual patch is different from the text patch.

C and scheme quines, are pretty much self-reproductive organisms :) As the
source is the output. So in terms of PD you would have to be outputting as a
result of what you expect or know that is in the text path, right?

best,
pedro

--
Pedro Lopes (MSc)