[PD] IP address in windows?

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 12:46:35 CET 2011

Thank you both for your replies.
As you can imagine i'm not at all comfortable with batch files. I know how
to create one from a txt file, but that's about it.

getip.bat doesn't work for me. Nothing happens. Even when i try this :

@echo off
for /F "usebackq tokens=14" %%i in (`ipconfig ^| find /i "IPv4"`) do echo
%%i
pause

and launch the script manually, nothing happens in the dos window (except
"hit a key to continue..." or something).
Of course it doesn't work any better in Pd.

Is there something wrong with my version of windows? I have XP. By the way,
when this works (i trust you!), do you think it'll work in any version of
windows? Because i have XP but the friends i'm writing the game for have 7
of vista.

Pierre