[PD] Am I alone?

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sun Jan 30 12:40:41 CET 2011

Honestly, all such discussions about "this" or "that" music sounds so weird
to me.

Whatever is your background and your taste, whatever you decide to do in
your leisure or contract time that's simply up to you. Personally, such
topic doesn't really suit the list.
Throwing sentences this way is provocative in a wrong fashion.

You are not alone, no. I also make so-called "UK future garage and stuff"
with a side project, I use some Pd for that too, and I bet there are
thousand of people doing the same.
Now, if I was to wake up in the morning and play a 70 minutes harsh noise
set, then eat a cake and compose something for the next meeting with my
supervisor, eventually coming back home and make some garage/uptempo beats
to be sold on Boomkat... would this represent a "philosophical" issue?

IMHO no, just my 2cents.

In Egypt they have just shutdown the Internet [bang].

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net