[PD] [PD-OT][Is: Re: Am I alone?]

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sun Jan 30 16:33:57 CET 2011

Please note that the OP cross-posted his uneducated hillbilly spewage to
no less than five different mailing lists, and some rather specific ones
at that. This implies to me that his parents didn't abuse him nearly
enough as a child and that he's looking for more through the anonymity
of the internet.

This topic was already discussed to death 10 years ago on the microsound
list. I advise those interested/bored enough to check the archives there.

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::
---Oblique Strategy # 9: