[PD] saving relative paths in a textfile

Athos Bacchiocchi athos.bacchiocchi at tin.it
Tue Feb 1 19:37:27 CET 2011

hello list,

i'm building a patch in wich openpanel is used to load
four wavfiles in four different arrays. The four paths are stored and,
if needed, saved in a text file using [textfile] object, so that they
can be loaded all together like a primitive kind of soundbank.

The
problem with openpanel is that it outputs absolute paths, making the
textfile useless in case i move the entire patch (with wavfiles as
well, without modifying the relative positions), to another position or
machine.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Maybe there is a
specific object, but an entire day of googling didn't get me anywhere.

thanks,
athos