[PD] how can I clear [vd~]

Tyler Leavitt thecryoflove at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 22:30:42 CET 2011

Hello,

Thank you for writing that up Mathieu, I was looking for that exact fix
about 3 months ago. Could you or anybody else that wants to take up the
issuse explain to me how to add that code to my current installation? I'm
assuming it would need to be recompiled, and I've never recompiled a single
library or object.

Or even point me to a existing tutorial? =)

Tyler