[PD] Are there alternative means of creating patches

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Feb 3 23:22:25 CET 2011

On Thu, 3 Feb 2011, Ben Baker-Smith wrote:

> I haven't had the opportunity to try this out yet, but it might be what you're looking for.
> https://github.com/pd-projects/ruby-puredata

That is about 0,1 % of Pd reimplemented in Ruby. It has no code nor any
API in common with neither the pd
vanilla/extended/devel/gui-rewrite/l20rk/desiredata branches, nor with
zengarden. It's a completely unrelated thing.

So little has been implemented, that unless you're a huge Ruby fan seeking
to rewrite the whole of PureData in Ruby, you shouldn't be trying to touch
this project.