[PD] Are there alternative means of creating patches

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 23:40:26 CET 2011

I'm a Pd'er turned rubyist, this looks like something I might one day seriously want to do ('course I might not, it depends if there's anything cool you can do with it. Also, I'm doing a talk on PD to the local ruby users group in a couple of weeks time, which means this might be an interesting way to break the ice.
Also, the pd-projects github, can't believe I didn't find that before but it could get rather helpful.
cheers
Andrew