[PD] [PD-announce] electronic music ( with Pd ) event in London tomorrow and Tuesday night ?

Koray Tahiroglu koray.tahiroglu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 11:35:19 CET 2011

Hi all,

I will be in London tomorrow till Thursday, we will do an interactive dance performance, I will have Monday free and other days busy.

Can anyone recommend/suggest me any electronic music ( with or without Pd) event happening in London tomorrow ( Monday 07.02) and Tuesday night ? Especially any Pd related event or any club event with good experimental music? I would appreciate any suggestions, please send them directly to my email :)

thanks to all!!

Koray

M.Koray Tahiroğlu
Media Lab,