[PD] keyword/regexp search of documentation in a plugin

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Feb 6 23:29:28 CET 2011

Wow, that's really nice! The dynamic updating with the checkboxes is
impressive.  More features and better formatting.  My only complaint
is the "No DESCRIPTION tag." message, I say it'd be better just blank.

There is also a weird thing where I can't grab the scrollbar and move
it, only scroll with the mousewheel.  This is using Pd-extended 0.43
from 02-02 on Mac OS X 10.5/Intel.

.hc